finditherefirst

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Wow!

So I am now an official Uncle...I can barely contain myself! Please read my Niece's Blog at Brooklyn The Niece of Steel. She is absolutely georgeous and a welcome new member to what we call the Club of Life.

Speaking of life, I just tatooed Life in latin "Spiritus" on my right arm, "Veritas" for Truth on my left. On my back is a Yin Yang with Trigrams for heaven and earth above and below. That was a fun 3 and a half hours. Wow!

I am super happy with the design and the good job done by Glen at New Moon Tattoo in Orleans. He is truly talented and much appreciated for his good work! I am very happy to say that I think I'll keep these ones!



Yes, they hurt. But well worth it, and I have Reiki so I'm sure to heal fast. It's a good thing I don't have to work for 5 days!

Happy New Years All!!!

Peace
M@

1 Comments:

  • Hi Matt

    Couldnt find your email addy anywhere. Kindly send me it again. I just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday!
    Not sure about the tatoos, ouch! Hope you celebrate with family and friends, and have a great time.

    Kathie http://workingathomemyself.blogspot.com
    email - workingathome@myself.com

    By Blogger Kathies WAHM Blog, at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home