finditherefirst

Sunday, January 02, 2005

WOW....did I do that?

OK, so there was this girl I didn't meet once. Just over 3 years ago was the last time I saw her, until this past new years. At 12:15 on January 1 2005, I finally asked her her name. Those who know me know the significance of this is huge.

I was with someone 3 years ago and this girl started taking the bus with me. I felt a huge connection to her, but I never approached her. I resolved everyday to leave the current non-reciprical relationship I was in, so that I would be able to speak to this girl on the bus with the clearest of intentions. The day I finally did that, was the day after the last day I saw her. The rest is history...

Truthfully, I have thought about her everyday, although I did feel something was missing in my life this fall as I started to loose hope that I would ever get to speak to her.

Re-affirmed this Christmas season by so many wonderful insights and blessings. I was able to take a new approach to this unfinished chapter in my life. I read something from Abraham-Hicks that really inspired me; there are 3 steps to getting what you truly desire. First you define what you don't want, easy. Then you define what you do want, still easy. Thirdly you must feel, realise that what you want is already a part of you, all you must do is realise that and embrase it with the utmost feeling of love.

I made that descision and before I could even realise what it is I was doing...there she was. After riding the bus so many times for no reason but to find her, I finally got a chance to ask her what I desired so much to ask, "what is your name?". None the less it took me three tries but I got it...L_____.

Well I found her, asked her name and found some closure on the whole. Things can really be seen from the side of unlimited possibilities, even to the extent of creating co-incidences, so that life truly unfolds in a perfect story. Where every event leads you to the next.

Peace
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home