finditherefirst

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have a dream

Ok. I thought to myself this evening, 'how could I step closer to my dreams?'. Surprised, I got 'TAKE A STEP'...so yeah Im gonna start another blog (omg not another!) posting my progress and information regarding my dream. When I say dream I mean literal dream, both waking and sleeping. This thing keeps coming back to me over and over and I've never even tried it. If you know me, you have probably heard me speak of it. Zorbing! mattsballdream.blogspot.com

What might you ask is Zorbing? Well as you can see the word to the left is a link to the answer. Check it out.

By and by I've pressed my mind to the thought of organising something like this, I am on a first name basis with the creator and president of the company. I do intend to take a trip overseas to simply meet with him and take a ride. This is a huge aspiration of mine. So much so that if someone else brought it here first I would be thrilled and offer my help. It looks like so much fun, society needs this kinda stuff. Only trouble is I need about 500,000.00. Yeah, Super 7 anyone?

Peace
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home