finditherefirst

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Linked: The New Science of Networks

"Everything touches everything" Jorge Luis Borges

A quote from a book I am very interested in reading. I would appreciate any posted comments as reviews or discussion pertaining to;

Linked: The New Science of Networks by Alberto-Laszlo Barabasi

"Have you ever seen a child take apart a favorite toy? Did you then see the little one cry after realizing he could not put all the piedes back together again? Well, here is a secret that never makes the headlines: We have taken apart the universe and have no idea how to put it back together." excerpt from Linked.

I think on the soul level we are about to discover how to put things back together, things will balance out. Perhaps this book lends to how and when. I intend to read it. I hope others do to. If you have please share.

Peace
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home