finditherefirst

Friday, March 31, 2006

You must witness this!

Perhaps for any stranger to Quantum Physics this may be like jumping to the last page in a book...however this story we are uncovering is continually adding pages to the back of the book. If this is overwhelming or simply inconcievable, perhaps one should begin (always with open mindedness) with viewing 'What the Bleep do we Know?'

This video portrays something called 'The Double Slit Experiment'. I don't know about anyone else, but simply knowing this seemingly impossible information, is changing how I go about everything in my waking life. Matter is certainly solid enough to us, but whats to say that we cannot increase our creative power and decrease our destructive power simply by becoming conscious of said power.

Double Slit Experiment: Quicktime or Windows Media Player

Please do the world a favor and be conscious, not only of your actions but how simply being present and aware changes the very makeup of your world.

Peace
M@

2 Comments:

  • This movie is GREAT!!!! I have been doing Quantum Healing with my life and it has been the very best that I have EVER experienced! My whole belief system has become more clear, core issues of tramas have been released and I feel like I am ready to bloom with the new me! After having 3 months of Quantum Healing therapy I started getting this inner core feeling, every time that I walked outside with all the other commuters in the morning catching the bus, that we were all "one" and that I recognized everyone. I felt like I had had recent conversations with them and that they have all been in my life before and I was wondering where this new feeling was coming from. It then hit me that the quote "We are all one" is true and my belief in God then skyrocketed for the first time ever in 39 years of living! It was the best feeling I have ever had in my whole life!
    - GJW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 PM  

  • GJW,

    Thanks for the post. I am overjoyed at your enthusiasm and newfound insight. This movie is capable of changing the world and how we currently view ourselves. Please remember to tell everyone you know, especially when the result is "the best feeling I have ever had in my whole life".

    Peace
    M@

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home