finditherefirst

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Band-wagon

Ok I know, the celebrities are all doing it. I guess that means we should too...cause we so happily follow our role models, right? LOL!



Fact is, these celebrities are the ones joining up with average people like you and me (or seemingly so). People who have decided or noticed rather that there are very easy and quite available options in this modern world to 'Make Poverty History'.

I'm sure if you watch TV you know Brad Pitt, George Clooney, LL Cool J, Pink, and the list goes on, and on and on... All affiliated with organisations that are simply trying to make a difference by generating numbers of supporters. The theory is if they can prove that there is enough support out there, then politicians and such will have to follow the desires of the people.

We have power when we work together. I know, I know...most people would rather do bamboo shoots than join hollywood, but for at least this once we all need to stand together, regardless of any differences that can be imagined.

I will always have links on the top corners of my blog as you can see.
You can sign up on either site and I suggest both:
US
One.org
CAN
MakePovertyHistory.ca

For the Canadians, we all know Here is a letter from two Canadians you may know...I don't...lol Take Action

Peace
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home