finditherefirst

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Who is getting a little nervous of Stephen Harper?

I am! I am!

Where is Canada headed? I think we may have all our egg's in one basket here. And Mr. Harper is jumping around like a rabbit precariously bouncing all the eggs around. I hope he doesn’t start to hide them on us, those eggs belong to all Canadians right?

What are the eggs? The eggs are our children, our families, and our morals as a people. You thought I was talking about the budget or the state of the economy or something equally incomparable to human life and the basic enjoyment of that life.

I have been looking for an alternative. Not necessarily a solution but simply an idea that people could think about and expand on. I believe I have happened upon just such an idea that I want to share with anyone else who may be seeking idea’s for a new ideal world.

Please read: The Solidar System linked on my other blog and Enjoy!

Peace
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home